Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Tuesday, August 14

A Folk Dance Presentation by Kultura FILIPINO


It has been a long time since I made my last post and am sorry for being lazy. Honestly, there are a lot of things that I want to share with; including this nice video I got from SM Makati.

I was on my way home when I overheard a commotion somewhere near the 2nd floor escalator. I am not a tattler, I rushed into the hall because I knew that it was different; it sounded like someone was performing and I wasn’t wrong. Here’s what I saw:

I apologize for the poor video quality


 
The staffs of a local brand (KULTURA FILIPINO) dancing on a traditional folk song
 
It’s great to watch folk dances every now and then. Kudos! to the team behind the idea, aside from it promotes the brand, it also uplifts the Filipino spirit of its viewers.


Share

1 comment:

  1. All the while, I was staring at it,I thought that was the same video displaying the random Filipina (wearing her backpack) singing "And I am telling you".. :) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete