Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Wednesday, September 5

Lovely Legazpi

Last month, I went to Legazpi in Albay, Bicol along with my two other officemates. That 2 days escapade was actually a business trip with a little leisure; but not so much of a vacation.  There wasn’t anything special about that trip except from the fact that (i thought) I’d be able to visit some good Bicolano friends. Unfortunately, I was surprised to know that we didn’t have much free time to spend; as we were booked to a flight back to Manila the next day. Nevertheless, we performed our job and made the best out of the trip.
Here’s the finish product of what we did


Click HERE for a great Tour Package from Mango Tours





1 comment:

  1. Wow..
    Let me just add:
    1. The original "Gateway" to Bicolandia is Camarines Norte (my home province) but due to the Andaya/Quirino Highway(I think), by passing Cam. Norte, it changed to Cam. Sur. This video said Legazpi, now I'm confused. ^^
    2. Did u guys miss the cave at the foot of Lignion Hill? It is said that it is filled with World War II stuff including a fighter plane. I could not see it for myself, darn claustrophobia.
    I have been in Legazpi most of my life, mostly because I had my college years here, but I haven't tried things like Zip lines or hanging bridges... Stupid Acrophobia. ^^
    3. Quad Bikes/ATVs!!!! So envy!!!!!!
    4. The Lava Front from the eruption of 2006 followed by typhoon Reming which poured 2-3 months of rain in just 8 hrs over all of Albay. This lead to a massive lahar which devastated almost all towns, including Legazpi, surrounding Mayon. Killed hundreds, erased 2 towns from the map and turned Legazpi into the poorest City in the Region. Albay quickly recovered, but that nightmare will never be forgotten. I remember it like it was just yesterday.
    4. Too bad Mayon hid behind clouds during the Cagsawa part, I guess she was shy. ^^
    Legend says, that if u are about to see Mayon for the first time, u should remember if she was hiding behind clouds or not. Coz if you see her for the 1st time and she is hiding, your not a virgin anymore. ^^

    Over all, nice vid bro! Kudos to you and your workmates. More power and God bless!

    ReplyDelete