Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Tuesday, August 21

TAGAYTAY: Temporary Escape


For me, Tagaytay isn’t much of a tourist destination. But if you are craving for relaxation outside a busy city  without going much too far, this could be the perfect getaway. A mere 2 to 3 hours drive from Manila brought me to this cool city in Cavite. I took the bus in Pasay en route to Batangas and asked the driver to drop me off at Olivarez. It cost me around 78php.

fog/clouds obscuring the view

That day, the weather isn’t that cooperative as there are constant rain showers all over Luzon. But who cares, i still pushed through with my travel plan. I took it on the bright side; at least I got the chance to really feel the cool and cold winds of Tagaytay. The only downside is that I didn’t got the chance to visit several attractions within the vicinity. I was not able to visit the people's park, palace in the sky and Tagaytay zoo: but am not that bitter. I know that there are a lot of places where I can get a good view of the Taal volcano and its lake; that’s what I am looking for after all.


Cliffhouse viewdeck


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment