Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Friday, October 12

Pagudpud Sights and Sceneries


Last month, I have been given the privilege to travel from Manila to Ilocos Norte for a news travel segment shoot. Thinking how hot it was in that province, I was having second thoughts on whether to push through or not. But honestly, I’d completely be an idiot if I said no. And so I went.  Lil did I know that I would be enjoying the whole trip. The gang (composed of an officemate and 3 ABS-CBN crew) was so cool, the sceneries were breathtaking and the experience was undeniably fantastic. It was fun except from the scorching heat and humid which made my skin turn a lil bit darker. But who cares, It was overall an exciting work/leisure escapade. Here’s where we had been:

Bangui Windmills

Kabigan Falls

Cape Bojeador / Burgos Lighthouse

Patapat Bridge

Kapurpurawan Rock Formations

Bantay Abot Cave (Lovers Rock: Female)

Timangtang Rock (Lovers Rock: Male)



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment