Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Tuesday, June 12

Gelatissimo: Stress Buster

Nothing beats a hot sunny day but a cold and creamy treat. Generally, I am not an ice cream fan; at least not until I discovered Gelatissimo few years ago. 


There are a lot of ice cream parlors that offers hand-made ice cream but i must say Gelatissimo is different. They offer a range of irresistibly creamy, low fat gelato in various flavors that everyone will surely enjoy.




Gelatissimo is undeniably one gelato brand I fell in love with. Having one just makes me feel like a kid on a toy store. I like the feeling of scooping three flavors of rich and smooth gelato on a cup; savouring the fusion of flavors bursting into my tongue as I lick the ice-cream-filled spoon. What I like most about this ice cream store is that they provide their customers a teaspoonful of the Ice cream on display for free; just to help them decide what to pick. 


Here are some of my favorites:
Crème Caramel
Chocolate Rhum
Roasted Almond
Biscottino
Green Tea


Gelatissimo offers Australia’s most popular and award-winning gelato that is made daily to the highest standards using the finest ingredients and freshest produce.


Gelatissimo has branches in:

2nd Level, Ayala Center, Greenbelt 5
Level 4, TriNoma Mall
Piazza Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Oops..   thanks to my Enjoy card for the Buy One Take One deal :)






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment