Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Sunday, May 1

PREMONITION

It was a peaceful night: insects buzzed and chirped as though dancing on a gleamy light of the moon, with the cool waters of mist glinting through the windows, a short distance on my room. The wind outside sighed in the treetops, and the gentle rain shower creak and rustled above our rooftop, cold and alive in the middle of the night.


It was then until i was awakened from my slumber of a sudden call, hearing your hoarse voice weeping over a nightmare, foreseeing a day from which u saw me trampling over our years of relationship, leaving u behind.


As the clock past few more minutes, you have learned to succumb your fears; holding on to a faith that i would never leave u nor forsake u and that dreams do happen the other way around: I smiled and agreed. You believed that i wholeheartedly love u and that i longed to have u as my partner till the end of time, Silence fills the air, a tear drop from my eyes then i thought yes it was just a dream:but some dreams do come true.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment