Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Sunday, May 1

PLAYIN S'CUPID


excerpts
It was a very beautiful morning; the sun shone brightly, reflecting through my window as if waking me up to welcome the day with a wide smile on my lips. I thought it was a fantasy but i realized it was for real. I hoped that it would never end, its as if the cuddly morning angels struck me with a bow. I prayed that i would wake up the same feeling everyday but then again; i know it was far from reality.

   The day came and the thing that it thought that exist banished or should i say never ceased to exist. And that was the day the cupid turns into S’ cupid, coz i realized i was so stupid. Sooo …Stupid that i believed everything happened was for real, that you r real ; and now, i know that beautiful mornings is not really beautiful till the sun set.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment