Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Sunday, May 1

DREALITY

Excerpts (March 25, 2008)


For the most part of that night i persuaded myself it was a nightmare, I bit myself and screamed in a passionate desire to awake. I beat the ground with my hands, and got up and sat down again, and wandered here and there, and again sat down.

But still nothin’s change, it was after all a reality, a truth to which i am compelled to face and overcome, to accept and move on. A present that has become my past, a past which would somehow contributes to detemine my future.

Moving on isn’t easy especially after a heavy rain had ruined all your dreams; almost destroyed your foundations and brought famine of strength into your heart. For theres not always a rainbow to share luminous light especially when the dark clouds of the rain had met the dark of the night.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment