Food, Travel and everything about Life....



Pages

Sunday, May 1

HOLOCAUST

  The moon was setting, and the dying moonlight of the first pallor of dawn was mingled in a ghastly half-light. The bushes were inky black, the ground in sombre grey and the sky was colorless and cheerless. My mind is completely in vague as I scanned the view keenly. Indeed, it has been a gloomy night; even the eerie sound from somewhere hasn’t banished yet.

     I may have been stunned in a moment; but after few seconds, I felt a sudden rush of feelings from within. I am afraid I cannot convey the peculiar sensations that I had; it is as if I am in an agony of discomfort. I felt like my emotions were being sucked up and affected by the mysterious air that haunts me. Then I STARTED TO CRY.

     I woke up; it was just a dream, a dream that has left nothing but tear-drops on my pillow. Remnants which will remind me of a mystery waiting to be unfold. A problem to be solved, to clear the dark clouds away.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment